ADL Equipment has extensive experience on large and small scale jobs.
ADL Equipment has 3 machines available:
Our fleet includes fully equipped truck and service vehicles to ensure work is carried out efficiently and on time.
Our staff include qualified diesel fitters, and all operators have the necessary training that meets the work place health and safety requirements in the industry.
These machines are able to clear anything from blackberry, boxthorn, lantana, wattle regrowth, tree pear/prickly pear, to large standing timber, windrowed or dead timber on the ground.
This method of clearing/mulching is environmentally friendly, minimises erosion and regrowth and leaves a layer of mulch on the surface industry.
• Fire breaks and fence lines
• Selective clearing
• Noxious weed control and clean up
• CSG and mining right of ways/leases
• Clean up after natural disasters.
• Plantation orchard thinning or removal
• New development preclearing.
• Rural land regrowth control